The reception is open from 8:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00.
You can reach the reception by phone 24h per day.
Or send us an e-mail.
Check-in: from 17:00 to 21:00
(for check-in later than 21:00 please inform aus in advance by phone before 20:00)
Check-out: from 08:00 to 11:00
(if you’d like to leave before 8:00 please take care of your bill on the evening before you leave)
Breakfast from 8:00 to 10:00
Good to Know
- The Nizza Airport / Cote d’Azur is about 11 km away.
- We can arrange an airport service for a fee of € 80 for arrival and departure for 2 people.
- The airport can also be reached by public transport.
- With public transport „Ligne d’Azur“ you can simply reach surrounding villages and downtown Nice.
- The bus stop is within walking distance (2 minutes)
- One way fare is € 1,50.
Babies & Kids:
- Child discount: children under age 2 are free of charge in the parents‘ room
- Baby bed (up to age 2) available on request.
- Dogs up to 4 kg on request and at € 10 per night.
- Museum Guide and Tourist Information is available at the front desk.
- Number of rooms 8
- The reception is available 24 hours pers day by phone.
- 220 volt AC power voltage
- France telephone code: 0033
- A lockable bicycle and ski storage room is available.
- The nearest seaside resorts are located 8 to 10 kilometers away.
- On request we organize wine tastings nearby St. Jeannet.
- Shopping, pharmacy, hairdressing facility, and additional restaurants are within 2 km radius
- The hotel accepts payment by debit, Carte Bleu, Ec, Master- and Visacard
- The tourist vignette is € 0.50 per night (see www.laugaude.fr) and can be payed a the reception desk
- Free parking if available
- Swimmingpool with lifeguard
- The hotel offers a laundry service where you can have your laundry washed.
- Two charming Siamese cats are guarding the house.
Our Restaurant – Longo Maï
Along with the spirit provencal we invite you to taste and appreciate our “cuisine” which emphasizes local ingredients, traditional or at times prepared exceptionally. You are sure to find everything that makes a delicious meal, of course, also vegetarian, our terrace offers an impressive view over the hills of Trois Baous in the French Alps. Well kept old olive trees provide peaceful rest and Mediterranean flair. Of course, to this ambience we offer you matching drinks from aperitif to digestive. Perfect for all those valuing culinary delights, in individual, romantic casual atmosphere. Please inform us in case of food intolerances, we will always try to incur them.
Breakfast 8:00 to 10:00
Lunch 12:00 to 14:00
Dinner 19:00 to 22:00
Closed: Thursday all day & Saturday noon
Hotel MonSoleil and it’s restaurant will be happy to arrange your wedding, bithday, anniversairy or any other special event you would like to celebrate – just let us know. We’ll make suggestions according to your wishes.
„A meal without wine is called breakfast.“
Individual breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00 at € 10,50 per person.
We offer a variety of breads, vienoise, butter cheese, sausage, fruit, jam, honey, juice, coffee, tea.
‚Pamper‘ yourself in our house by trained personnel and with organically grown essence oils.
Prices from €45 to €75.